Semper’s services expands beyond heavy civil contracting. Our services can provide extensive assistance to a variety of marine jobs varying from dock construction to tall ship repair. Complete services include installation of caisson, fender, and pile jacket installation, subsea grouting, concrete forming, and impressed cathodic protection. Having served jobs from all over New England as well as New York, New Jersey, and Florida, Semper can provide a solution for any type of marine job.
Past projects include granite grouting and masonry washing for the Longfellow Bridge, subsea cable laying in Long Island Sound, on-site emergency repair on the tall ship Dewaruci, sunken tug salvage in Boston Harbor, cofferdam and fender installations for the Hines Bridge in Amesbury, MA, Public Pier Installation for Mystic and Wellington, as well as tremie installation on the Rt. 95 Whittier Bridge in Newburyport, MA.
- Timber, Steel and Composite Pile Installation
- Construction and Rehabilitation of Piers and Floating Docks
- Installation and Repair of Fender Systems
- Evaluation and Repair of Marine Piles Using Industry Standard Pile Repair Methods
- Installation of Cathodic Protection Systems
- Construction and Repair of Seawalls
- Revetment Mat Installation for Erosion Protection
- Sunken Vessel Salvage
- Emergency Ship Repair